On one hand I'm exhausted, tired like I could go into hybernation and wake up in the spring.
On the other hand I can't stand one more morning looking in my closet.
Wouldn't it be lovely if you could donate your wardrobe one day and go shopping the next day to keep up with the hottest trends and growing muffin top (yep I'm admitting it).
Instead I'm choosing to make the best of what I've got to work with!!
How often do you clean out your closets?
I little thing I tried and can I just tell ya I loved it this mornin already. So I mix matched my tops with a cardi, jacket, or just plain layed something and put the tops in a certain part of my closet. And whadda know I have like 8 outfits already lined up for the mornin so I don't have to sit and think what looks good together. Duh hello bing bong why didn't I think of this 12 years ago!!! Try it!
On the other hand I can't stand one more morning looking in my closet.
Wouldn't it be lovely if you could donate your wardrobe one day and go shopping the next day to keep up with the hottest trends and growing muffin top (yep I'm admitting it).
Instead I'm choosing to make the best of what I've got to work with!!
I little thing I tried and can I just tell ya I loved it this mornin already. So I mix matched my tops with a cardi, jacket, or just plain layed something and put the tops in a certain part of my closet. And whadda know I have like 8 outfits already lined up for the mornin so I don't have to sit and think what looks good together. Duh hello bing bong why didn't I think of this 12 years ago!!! Try it!

2 comments:
I clean my closet every two months or so and it is so awesome getting organized!!!
i need someone to go through my closet with me! I never know what to get rid of with out someone saying thats gotta go! Also, I like your idea of pre matching things up so it doesn't take me forever to choose what to wear. You give me insipation :)
Post a Comment