I grew up watching Miss America with my mom and sis! Kicking the boys off the TV for one night so we could have a girls night.
So what else did Liv and I have on our checklist for tonight other than getting in our pj's, popping popcorn, getting a fresh diet coke.....nothing!! That's the beauty of just chillin.
Hope you all are having a great night.



So what else did Liv and I have on our checklist for tonight other than getting in our pj's, popping popcorn, getting a fresh diet coke.....nothing!! That's the beauty of just chillin.
Hope you all are having a great night.
3 comments:
I always loved watching Miss America with my mom too! I even remember when Charlene Wells, Miss Utah, won back in like 1982 or something like that. haha! Love your pictures!!!
so cute!! love the bottom pic, you guys look a lot alike for some reason ;)
Sharlene Wells was a favorite ;-) and I was so cracking up at all the American Idol stunts they were pulling! The girls "saving" someone and then Earnst and Young having to officially tally the number of girls behind each contestant when it was blatently obvious. So hilarious. But my favorite was the Q and A at the end where Earnst and Young had certified that all the questions were equally challenging. I don't know why that killed me but it did!
Post a Comment