It can always be fun to look back on memories, especially those little moments that may slip our memories if we don't write them down. It certainly isn't to late to start with 2012. You can take any container, I liked the appeal of the message in a bottle, so I got this at Hobby Lobby.Simply place in a area of your home that is a reminder, take simple pieces of paper and as days go by write down your memories and pop them in. I can't wait to break this at the end of the year and read the memories.
For this I simply added a door knob I got from Hobby Lobby, nailed a hole through the top of the jar lid and place fabric around the lid for easy decor!!!
Easy peasy I tell ya, for quick storage or I think even a cute give for a friend who loves fabric, lace, ribbon.


2 comments:
You are so stinkin' creative! I love the idea of the memories in a bottle!
this is awesome! I love that you have like a gillion spagetti jars. If you ever need and glass jars come on over to my house I have a hard time throwing them away =)
Post a Comment