November 1, 2011

Conference Weekend.

I love conference weekend.
Mostly so I can take pages and pages of notes on the spiritual inspiration I receive. 
All joking aside, I love the inspiration, I love hearing from our leaders.
I love being edified and uplifted. I just keep all my notes in my head (wink wink)

I mostly love spending relaxing weekend and sleeping in. 
Since our church is so blasted early, there isn't a day of sleeping in past 6 in this household.
It was gorgeous and we decided to take a drive up the canyon for a few minutes. 









6 comments:

Amber said...

Cute pictures!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pictures!! did you notice you and Liv and matching....did you plan that? ;)

Sharstin said...

so cute--lovin all the stripes-on your chicks!

Sharstin said...

miss spell! {-on you chicks!}

Rhiannon said...

Love the photos. I also have to make all my notes in my head! But it is an adventure keeping kids entertained for two hours :)

:: ashley :: said...

you guys are like a model family, so cute!