I love lagoon. Let me rephrase that. I love adventure. I always say if there were a six flags within a reasonable distance I would do everything in my power to be there all the time.
So when we get an offer to go to Lagoon with the family. I'm game!!!
However I had to work that day at the salon, so I booked it down there for a couple hrs of fun.
On my way it was a downpour and I admit it I was bummed like a 12 year old little girl.
Thankfully it cleared up and the rest of the day was perfect.
Liv is fearless, sadly like her mother (in some ways)
She doesn't give a rip and will get on anything.
Wait I take that back, Britt and I took her on the boat ride (I don't remember the name)
the one that rocks back and forth and has the skimpy whore Gypsies on it.
You know which one I'm talking about.
And she but on her best game face and tried to pretend like she was having fun,
but when I saw her head sink and felt her tight grip on my arm I knew she was a little frightened.
When we got off she said. "Mommy that gave a tickle in my belly"
You can't see them but J and CJ are actually on that same Tile a Wirl ride with us.
Classic. I was even sick after that one. I still want to attempt that ride with 4 adults
just to see who pukes first.





3 comments:
oh cute! i found your blog, got it to work ;) love your pics! beautiful family!
I think the ride is called the Tidal Wave- I haven't been to Lagoon in years!!
Cute! I love Lagoon too. My kids are little dare devils as well & I love that they are! I can't wait until they are all tall enough to go on all the rollercoasters. :)
Post a Comment