We just came back from a family trip of camping at Wasatch and had a great time.
This week, not so much.
First Liv fell off her bed while she was sleeping and hit the corner of eye on her night stand.
She woke up in the middle of the night and said her eye hurt.
I sadly didn't think anything of it. She has said it before with nothing showing her pain.
I feel awful.
We woke up in the morning and there was blood everywhere!!
She has a gash in her eye and had had a bloody nose.
Now this morning she woke up with a 103 fever and a horrible cold.
So nothing but chicken noodle soup, warm honey water, and pumpkin bread for us!!
(what? I have to have a snack to eat, I'm an awful nurse)

3 comments:
Olivia is the cutest lil bug ever! You win number one mom award!
Olivia is the cutest lil bug ever! You win number one mom award!
Post a Comment