September 22, 2011

I did it!

I did it! I can't believe it!
Check it off my bucket list baby. 
It was the Timpanogos Half Marathon and it was the first year they have done this. 
For being the first year it was very organized not to mention a beautiful run down the American Fork Canyon.

And surprisingly enough, at about mile 10 I thought , I can do this and I will sign up for next year as well.
I thought I would cry at the finish line, but I do believe I was somewhat delirious at that point.  
I don't think I  would be able to tell you how many fingers you were holding up in front of my face. 
But after my sweet hubby brought me flowers, diet coke, and chocolate donuts
I began to remember my name and SS#. 

I couldn't not have done it without these crazy ladies!  
Thanks Mel and Rachelle for all the many laughs at 5:30 in the morning! 
Although many mornings we joked that we were going to skip out on the running 6 miles and run a block to Jim's for breakfast we never did. 




This isn't how I run, but we had to rein act it for a picture!

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

You are my hero! Way to go!!!

Sharstin said...

Way to girly! looks like you had a blast:)

The Studes said...

you are truly AMAZING!