June 24, 2011

Carni Rat's!

I love this time of year. Parades. Carni's. Popsicles. Splash pads.
It's perfect.
I admit it though, if there's a gross disgusting carni in town I'm the first one there. 
Our first hit of the summer was Strawberry Days.

Look at that stone cold face!
She refuses to show any sort of emotion while on the rides.
She loves it however and admits it.
But hides it very well.
I think she has potential to work for the FBI in the future with that kind of a straight face.
People probably think we are torturing our child with the faces she makes while on these rides.
Can't you picture it?
"Olivia get on that ride, and yes YOU WILL have fun!"








See my cheese face? 
I can't help it.
I love these rides, even the kiddy ones.
Liv on the other hand didn't talk for 6 minutes afterwards but did mentioned that she liked it but
"mommy I just want to do the little girl rides now, not the big girl rides" 





Of course we had to go to the Purple Turtle for din din.
Ya know....a heart attack waiting to happen.
But so gosh darn good burning all the way down. 

6 comments:

The Reid Family said...

looks like so much fun! I would have to bribe my kids to go on those rides, I've got a bunch of sissies. We miss you guys around here!!

Pamela said...

great photos!

Amy said...

I am gonna miss all that fun this year....what a bummer! You all look so darn cute though!!!

Debra Hawkins said...

I love carnivals! It looks like you had so much fun. The photos are really beautiful on this post!
Debra
Housewife Eclectic
http://www.housewifeeclectic.com

Lindsay and Mike said...

I love carnivals too! So fun & trashy!!! Best of both worlds. :)

Sharstin said...

I adore these Picts!! I love a good carni:)