Remember that ONE sunny day we had Liv?
It was nice.
So much fun.
We went to the park THREE times that day!
I can't wait to spend this summer chillin with you.
We have three swimsuits hanging in the closets ready to be worn out
but this gosh darn sun is being stubborn!
What are your plans for the summer?
Do share please I want some really good ideas!

4 comments:
My little Short Chic asks me everyday if the pool is open yet. I think she has plans to move into the pool clubhouse!
Good luck with the sun!
Let's see... have a baby, swim lessons, girls camp and going to seven peaks after 5. It's only about 5 bucks a person if you go after 5 p.m. Oh and eat otter pops!
seriously girly--where is the summer all ready?? my zoee has been wearing her swimmers all around the house:) i am looking forward to a summer at the parks and pool:)
I wish I could say we were doing somethin fabulous, if you consider not going anywhere and getting outta debt fabulous, then were gonna have one heck of a summer. ;)
Post a Comment