May 27, 2011

Baseball, Dance Recital and BUBBLES!!!

Liv and I went to St George a couple weekends ago to see Mr Josh Man play in some baseball and see Kate in her dance recital. Sadly I didn't get any pictures of you Kate, sorry I don't know how that happened!! I'm still your favorite coolest Aunt right?????


Then to kill the four minutes of relaxing time we had we entertained
the little ones with nothing other than Bubbles!!!

I rolled up my sleeves made my self look skimpy and tried to let my body adjust to that bright object in the sky.  Yea, I got a little pink after about 18 minutes. My body was in shock of the warm and sun. 
Good gosh I'm ready for the heat, bring it on baby!! 



Olivia bossing Eme around.
"Now Eme go do this....., and then I will get you into trouble"

These two are trouble I tell ya!!
My sister and I are always laughing at each other in fear because they are soooo similar!!   

I'm such a mean mom, haha!! So she was trying to get in the swing all by herself, which she probably wouldn't let me help her anyways MISS INDEPENDENCE, so what do I do?
Rather than go help her.....
first I laugh because this is classic
and second I grab my camera!!!
That's right, I'm her mama!



3 comments:

Sharstin said...

Ahh sunny st George!! Looks fabulous. I adore these bubble Picts:)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Those girls are so stinkin' cute! And, I'm so jealous that you got to go warm up for a few days. No fair!

allegra said...

Amy, you're too nice. Thanks for stopping by. Your little girl is DARLING darling darling. Can I have her hair? Please? It's so adorable. You take some fabulous pics!! It's so fun to find your blog