I'm ready to get in my swimsuit (as scary as that is) and drive through the
Taco Bell Drive Thru and pretend I'm in Mexico.
Do they have Pina Colada's there?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am NOT ready to get into a swimsuit, a Miami Vice (virgin of course ;)) sounds nice! I love your new header! Are those pics you took? You take amazing pictures of olivia! How much do you charge for a family photo shoot? Another random thought, I'm doing a boutique at wheeler farms beginning of July (the 9th). I would love it if you had anything to sell that could sort of 'fill' up my space. I'm bringing furniture, but in thinking I need other 'stuff' and I thought of you!! Miss crafty pants! Call me if you're interested :). If you don't, I'll call you!! ;)
Ok I am with Julie... I am in love with your new headers! So cute Amy... but would we expect anything less... NO! :) I am ready for summer but I'll most likely be in a moomoo unfortunately. I'll try not to embarrass you too much when we're out and about! You should sell some of your stuff with Julie... You are way TOO crafty and I love IT!!!
Well Hello there! Welcome to my blog stay a while! This is tidbits of my life and lil something something about me is....loves diet coke, running, the beach, design, photography, my family, cupcakes, good dancing tunes, and eating really anything that is bad for me!
3 comments:
I am NOT ready to get into a swimsuit, a Miami Vice (virgin of course ;)) sounds nice! I love your new header! Are those pics you took? You take amazing pictures of olivia! How much do you charge for a family photo shoot? Another random thought, I'm doing a boutique at wheeler farms beginning of July (the 9th). I would love it if you had anything to sell that could sort of 'fill' up my space. I'm bringing furniture, but in thinking I need other 'stuff' and I thought of you!! Miss crafty pants! Call me if you're interested :). If you don't, I'll call you!! ;)
Ok I am with Julie... I am in love with your new headers! So cute Amy... but would we expect anything less... NO! :) I am ready for summer but I'll most likely be in a moomoo unfortunately. I'll try not to embarrass you too much when we're out and about! You should sell some of your stuff with Julie... You are way TOO crafty and I love IT!!!
Ditto chick!! Bring on the summer!!
Post a Comment