Dear Mother Nature - You suck!
Whew, glad I got that off my chest. Since you and I aren't seeing eye to eye these days and you clearly have PMS we are yet again having soup tonight to regain feeling in our hands since it's 32 degrees outside. So I am going to be nice, unlike you, and share a yummy recipe with my friends.
Seriously this has a little "kick" to hit. But if you like it HOT HOT HOT (not really that hot folks) try this!!!
TORTILLA SOUP
1 lb of shredded cooked chicken, (I like to buy those rotisserie chickens at Wally World)
1 15 oz can of whole peeled tomatoes (peeled and drained)
1 10 oz can of enchilada sauce (the green can)
1/4 med onion chopped (sometimes I don't use this)
1 4 oz can green chili peppers
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 C water
1 14.5 oz can chicken broth
1 C sour cream
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 Tbsp. cilantro chopped
1 10 oz pkg frozen corn
Throw it all in a pot, or crockpot, and Wala!! Dinner is served.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment