April 18, 2011

Not so girly!

As a mother I always dreamed of having a little princess, with a little bit of tomboy in her!  Well I guess I got a small sense of what it would be like to have a boy today.  This is what I heard from down the hall.....

First running little feet, booking it towards the bathroom

"Oh man, I gotta lay a log"

WHAT?????

I was trying not to laugh and be disgusted at the same time. 

Needless to say, Daddy was proud!

6 comments:

As Time Goes By...Our Family Blog said...

That is absolutely HiLaRiOuS! Thank goodness she didn't say that in the middle of Target, huh? (We've had some of those moments with our kids, that's for sure)

Lindsi Jo said...

That's awesome! I am totally the type of girl who would say this ;). Brooklyn kept yelling "I go poo poo" at Applebees yesterday... We just kept laughing. Luckile there weren't 't many people there.

love birds and a few chicklets said...

HAHAHAHA! I love her!

Unknown said...

SWEET......Love it! Miss you silly, fun girls!!!

Nikki said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Your daughter is beautiful - and funny!

Sharstin said...

Hilarious! Love your blog girly, your Picts are fantastic