Ummm... can I be you when I grow up!?! Seriously... I am officially adding these to my "to do/make" list. We seriously need to do the rugs... maybe after we paint Larkyn's room that can be our next project :)
Well Hello there! Welcome to my blog stay a while! This is tidbits of my life and lil something something about me is....loves diet coke, running, the beach, design, photography, my family, cupcakes, good dancing tunes, and eating really anything that is bad for me!
4 comments:
Hi my name is Julie. I'm addicted to painting furniture. Haha! I love that chevron print too, pretty snazzy!
Ummm... can I be you when I grow up!?! Seriously... I am officially adding these to my "to do/make" list. We seriously need to do the rugs... maybe after we paint Larkyn's room that can be our next project :)
These are so great! I'm about to do something similar with a corkboard for my office/craft room. Love!
Found you through the Fingerprints on the Fridge Link Party!
Katie
www.sweetrosestudio.blogspot.com
So glad you like my tutorial! Your canvas turned out great!
<3 Tobi
Post a Comment