April 8, 2011

Crafty Crap

Found these plain but cute Easter baskets at Wobby Lobby as Olivia calls it and decided to spice it up a bit! 
I love Easter and need to finish some skirts I'm working on before it's to late. 



I also found these at Wobby Lobby and wanting to join the cool group and add some moss to it. 


8 comments:

Little Sprinkles Of Fun said...

I love the cute easter basket! The moss letter looks great also!!

Jen Bird said...

Cute Amy! I need a craft night one of these nights! Get Nancy on board and let's all make something!!
I just made some moss letters this week! (for my brother's wedding) But now need to finish my own!

James said...

You put me to shame girl!

James said...

This is Lindsi by the way :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't that fun to say, crafty crap! Don't tell anyone.... I like to say crotch-pot and wal-fart, I know, I'm bad!!! Cute baskets. I like Easter too. I love your ceramic bird where'd you get that? So cute!

Julie :)

Brittany said...

Guess this must confirm my complete un-coolness seeing as I've never even heard of moss letters. Love the baskets! I may need to do something cute to CJ and Jesse's baskets.

Lindsay and Mike said...

You are so cute & creative!!!

Jodie said...

Amy,

Thank you so much for the sweet comment and for the follow! Smiles!

Loving the Moss Letter!

Have A Wonderful Week,
Jodie