March 30, 2011

Build a Bear

For each grandchild on their 3rd Birthday Nana takes them to "Build a Bear" for their gift. 
Olivia would ask everyday if today was the day? 
Finally the day arrived and she was ready to PARRTAAYY!! 
Despite what you may think, or see, she really is a happy child. And actually smiles a lot. 
But it seems everytime I break out the camera she pulls out the serious face. 

Liv I hope you had a great Birthday sweet cheeks. 
You are one of a kind. 
I wanted to remember a couple of the things that you do now a days so here it goes. 

- You are definitely in the Independent stage. You always say to me "No I do dit (it)"
- You LOVE to Dance, especially in your class. You listen very well to your teacher Ali. 
 But I love when you become very shy and timid.
You know almost all of your ABC's.
But I find it funny when you play games with us and pretend like you don't know them. 
You are strong as a bull.  You kick my booty sometimes.  

Your favorites.....
FAVORITE FOODS: Potatoes, potatoes potatoes!!!   You have even eaten cold potatoes for breakfast. You sadly have also taken on the habit of eating cold hot dogs like your mother.
Chicken'n'Fries, you are finally starting to eat some fruits.
FAVORITE SHOWS: Lately you have loved Good Luck Charlie, but always the classics like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Seasame Street, and you are starting to love princess and doll shows.
FAVORITE THINGS: You love my lip stick and chap sticks. I think you wear them more than I do. You love to break your mothers heart and pretend you are going to school. Don't do that to me yet!! 
When I ask you what you want to do that day you always say "mommy let's make a craft".
You love spending time with your cousins and friends.






1 comment:

Sharstin said...

happy b-day to your lil chick! she is such a beauty!