February 23, 2011

Lunch Date


I've been deathly ill the last couple of days and thankfully I have an amazing hubby who steps right up and does everything. (maybe being sick isn't so bad). He does the laundry, the dishes, takes days off of work because I can't stay awake for more than 3.2 seconds. Thanks babe I appreciate ya and I thankful for the days when I am healthy. 

This little skirt keeps us on our toes as always.  She somehow thinks that she is going to school tomorrow and therefore needs a lunch box, pencils, backpack and all the accessories that a 3 year old would of course need to study her ABC's. I know it's really not that far off, I am in complete denial.  Another reminder that she is not a baby anymore is when I noticed last night as I was putting her to bed that she is starting to loss that "baby fat". You know that ring of chubbers babies have where their wrist meets the arm and it looks like a rubber band is squeezing the skin?  Well she's losing that and it makes me sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I keep calling Cassidy my baby and...yeah. I'm scared for when she goes into all day school and Josh is leaving home. Where does the time go?

CaraDee said...

Don't worry, she won't completely lose the baby fat till kindergarten is over. You'll notice it's gone from her face in her first grade pictures. Sad day.