My sweet mother dear has asked me to help her update her front room. I quickly thought about it, oh wait I didn't even have to do that, and said YES YES YES I would help. So here is a design board I did with some fresh updated colors and fabrics.
Design is one of my passions and I love every opportunity I can get to update, rearrange, paint, refresh someones home. I am actually thinking about starting up a business of consulting. I think my mom is brave enough to step out of her box and into this one.
What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love it! BTW - I picked out some paint colors for Larkyn's new room and I am gonna brave the white quilt on her bed... they have one at ikea for $49!! We need to catch up!
Love it! One day when i have a home that we are staying in...i will have you come design it!!!
Love love love. You always had a way with decorating my dear.
I LOVE IT! Great job! And you know I ALWAYS welcome your consulting at my house!
Love ya!
I love it!! You're so creative!!
How fast can you be at my house? It needs you badly!
I'm DEAD SERIOIUS......
1000 miles is just not that far~
I'd be great advertisement for you…"before and after"! and...you could do all the things you love, run, go to the beach and drink all the diet coke you want!! I'd even add m&m's to it~
What do you say?
Amy, I got your blog address from Missy. hope you don't mind that I stopped by to see the cute things you have been doing? These colors are so cute. I'm on a gray and yellow kick at the moment too. Good luck with the redesign! Oh, and did you say that that wall treatment was a stencil? I would love to know how to do that!
Amy! This is great!
They have that wallpaper at Lowe's and its paintable!!
Amy! Where did you find those curtains? Are they Ballard Design or Candice Olsen? XOXO~ Erica
Post a Comment