February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day


Um yea, that marshmallow is supposed to me a heart! 
Anywho.....today is Valentines day. I tend to label this day as overrated and annoying.
We aren't the "swipe the debit card for a crap load of money for flowers, so they can die in 7 days" kind of people.
We barely buy cards for one another.
Lamo I know. But oh well that's us!

Today will be filled with fun events like
- taking Livvy to the doctor
- I think about starting my workout program for the 938th day in a row, instead I go eat a orange roll. 
- rummaging through the fridge to find something for dinner
- try and be romantic and light a couple candles, which may last 2.3 seconds before a 2 year old will try and blow them out thinking it's a birthday celebration.
- I make my famous 7 layer bean dip! NOTHING says romance like bean dip!
- we plop ourselves down on the couch for 2 hours of Mommy release time and watch the Bachelor! 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Erika!

Melanie said...

Aren't you so glad that Michelle went home? She was so annoying!