January 3, 2011

Something to always think about


This quote is at the top of our stairs now and it's something I think of often. 
With a new year and many changes already, I know this simple reminder will come in handy. 
It applies to all avenues of life. 
When life gets hard its when I believe your true character shows through. 
For myself, my ugly side usually makes an appearance first
until I'm snapped into reality and I realize what I am fighting for. 
Things are hard right now, I'm not gonna lie. 
I'd like to think that I deal with change well, but I don't. 
I'm thankful for the blessing we have and those who are helping us, don't get me wrong.
But I keep reminding myself that it will BE WORTH IT!!!
Because if things weren't worth fighting for, you wouldn't fight. 
(This is getting to deep for me, I must stop!!!)

Side note, if you want a copy of that picture leave a comment with your email and I will send it to you. 

12 comments:

love birds and a few chicklets said...

I want that for my house! Did you print it in vinyl or is it on a plaque? I miss you dearly!

Tandy said...

Always been a favorite saying of mine as well. Someday you will look back and be glad for all the growth but it does suck in the moment. Hang in there!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Amen sista! Hallelujah! Sometimes, I'm sure I was a baptist in a former life! :)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there - I've been through it. I know how you feel. It gets better.

Nedra said...

I would love~ love~ love one!
I love you, read up on you and try to keep up, even 1000 miles away. Stay strong.

jEn said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!

Brigham City Wellness said...

So true, so true. None the less Life is good, yep, Life is good.

Brigham City Wellness said...

Great saying. None the less, Life is good, yep, Life is good.

TheShippenFamily said...

I would love a copy of the file!
I bet O was great shakin her booty at dance class!!

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

I would love it! bb_blonde@hotmail.com. Thanks! I hope things will get better. You are always so positive! :)

Kristin said...

copy me foolio... kjgubler@hotmail.com

love your guts. hang in there. xoxo

Unknown said...

you're a champ twit! i miss you! you and i know too much about challenges and hanging in there... if anyone can do it, you can!