January 21, 2011

Come on ride dat train....

I love that song, reminds me of high school cheer.
But this kind of cho cho train was one we found at Grandma's house.
I'm usually not the sit down with your child and play with your kid for 4 hours at a time kind of mom.
But this was fun. I actually played for longer than a commercial break.



Maybe it had to do with the feeling that I was feeling extra lucky and generous seeing that I got to take a shower by myself, shave both legs and arms (yes I shave my arms) and have it practically be boiling water just the way I like it.  HALLELUJAH right? 

 

1 comment:

Lindsi Jo said...

I have shaved my arms since Junior High!!!! I can't stand hair on my arms, so I LOVE that you do too!!! One more reason to love you ;)