December 1, 2010

Pure Bibery

I get it. I know it's complete bribery. And guess what? I don't care.
You see what we have here to your right is a "Potty chart"
(can you see I took a lot of time and energy into making it perfect HA!
It was one of those Ah Ha moments when I grabbed a marker as I was saying "that's it I've had it")
And to the left.. "The Bribery". It's a pretty princess dress.
That is underlying hideous but it will be adorable when she puts it on.
I'm sure it will be worn outside and possibly at Walmart.
Oh wait no it won't, not unless I'm drugged at the time. 
So stay tuned to see if she gets the dress or if I have to wear it as influence. 

2 comments:

Ann said...

There is nothing wrong with bribery. If the pediatrician can do it, so can we! Keep up the good work. She'll get it!

Seth Ollerton said...

My daughter Mia has a Beauty and the Beast DVD sitting in the cupboard (where it has been for the last month) as a potty treat. She simply just doesn't care!

Abbie Ollerton