I saw a bag similar to this one on The Long Thread and knew I HAD TO MAKE ONE! I still need to brush up and rough up the eyes but this entire bag cost me a whapping $1.16!!! I had to buy 4 sheets of felt at .29 a piece! Holy smokes folks really!!! It's a great bag for her books and whatever she finds throughout the day that she just can't live without. I will teach anyone how to make one if someone's interested.
I DID IT! I finally painted my kitched table. And I LOVE IT!!! You can't really tell but the table is off white and the chairs are green. It's called crocadile green and I have it all throughout my house.
Casey was hesitant for me to do it but I asked him, "Do you really care if I do this?"
He said "What like you won't go ahead and do it anyways"
"I won't, really" Ok so I had the paint brush in my hand about 2 inches from the table.
But really I wouldn't have done it!!!


5 comments:
I LOVE IT ALL AM! Once again ... YOU'RE AMAZING! Love the table and chairs (and the whole kitchen for that matter), love the owl bag, and most of all ... love the little girl holding the bag!
Miss you guys tons!
Hugs to you all!
whats hanging on your light fixture? Everything turned out super cute I love it!
I want to make a bag like that!! That is adorable as is your table! That table was definitely worth all the home depot incidents!:)
Great job on your table! It looks fabulous!!! And that bag is super cute too!
You kill me with all the things you do! Seriously, everything you make/do turns about SOO amazing! Yes, please have an owl bag making class, I would come in a heartbeat!! Then have a 'how to paint your table/chairs' class and 'how to make little girl's skirts' class.....I'd sign up for them all!!
Post a Comment