I think I may I know I am going to go Carnival Clown crazy this winter with trying to keep this child entertained during the winter. So help me, so help her!!!
What does everyone else do with a 2 year old?? Ideas PLEASE!!!
Well thank you miss Martha for your generosity of providing us with a craft for the day that lasted approximately 2.3 seconds to make and about 7 minutes of entertainment.
Isn't she precious???? Gotta love the Independence in the child when she wants to dress herself!
Especially when it comes down to her 8 year old cousins' old pajama top and 12 month size pants.
Oh and you can't tell but she's wearing lime green socks.
Project Runway here we come!!
Notice the new pose that she is doing lately! There is no stopping this child.



3 comments:
Love the outfit! Hilarious! She is awesome!!!
You should let her pick out her clothes more often. She's got STYLE! :)
I love all the crafts you do! I wish I had as much energy as you! You are such a cute mom and Olivia is such a doll. I love her new pose :)
Post a Comment