May 20, 2010
Wasatch Back Relay
This video gives a great description of how stupid we are!
That's right I'm officially crazy. I am running this again in exactly a month from today. This is the 4th time I have apparently lost my mind.
It's definitely going to be different this year, but still fun I hope. My regular team of crazies "Lightly Chafed" is not running this year. The majority of the team is either pregnant or just had a baby. So Xnay on that idea. So I am running again with some neighbors. I will still have fun and try and not pass out. I've got that nervous but excited feeling. I know what to expect but something about this race always keeps you on your toes and just when least expect it something new will happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so awesome! Is there anything you don't do Miss Amy?
Post a Comment