Casey and I went out tonight on a hot sexy date! Ok not so hot and sexy but a date nonetheless! Just the two of us. I didn't have to worry about a spilled drink landing on me, or having to share my fries! My blessed mother took Olivia, which they ended up going out to eat anyways so Olivia got her FRIES regardless.
We went to Red Robin, because we had a gift certificate and trying to save some $$$. I thought I would be a good girl and eat well.
That was the plan until I saw Cheese Sticks on the menu and they were screaming my name! AMY EAT ME!!!
I think I had about 6 diet cokes, and I like to convince myself that's because they fill the glasses with so much ice and so I really am not drinking that much. Right?????
Afterwards we were going to go get some ice cream but I had one to many cheese sticks that my tummy couldn't take it. At least for 45 mins until I'm hungry again.
So we decided to kill some time and go to my old stomping grounds Bingham High School.
We roamed the halls, peered into all of the trophy cases, looked at the pictures of the Minerettes where I tried to convince myself that "we did not look like that in high school" (I mean that in the kindest way, the girls are gorgeous these days and "well endowed").
While roaming the halls, we ventured to the cafeteria where I told Casey where the "cool kids" hung out.
Sad but true!
We walked past the Student Government room, where I explained many many classes were skipped in that room and other moments that I can't discuss here!
We then walked past a hall where there used to be a Pay Phone, yes a Pay Phone.
Remember those???
I told him that is where I told/lied to my mom that I was going to go study at a friends house (which I can't believe she bought that for a second she knew me better than that), when in all actuality I was going to a Oingo Boingo concert.
Oopsie! One of many reasons why I'm glad I didn't have cell phones when I was in high school. Whew!
And based off the pictures below we may or may not have acted like we were in high school again?
1 comment:
SO glad you got a date. Aren't they fun?!? Good Grandma's are the BEST.
Also- I personally don't count refills as another coke. So as long as it's in the same glass, it's all just one coke. :) Enjoy!
Post a Comment