I have to believe that Olivia has truly gotten the concept of opening presents! I think it took her about 2.3 seconds to get the idea that if I shred this beautiful paper into a million pieces something magnificent will be inside JUST FOR ME!!! Santa brought her a few items this year, a new comfy outfit, some pots and pans, a Magna Doodle (her parents hope for entertainment during church), a mini laptop (her mothers hope that she will stop stepping, drawing, on hers). After she opened her few gifts Casey brought in from the other room her Kitchen, since if she saw that first we thought we wouldn't have a chance of her opening up her other gifts.
After we hung out in the morning and just relaxed for a bit, we headed over to my Mom's house for Christmas day. It was fun to hang out with all of my siblings (besides Jeff and Mel). We stayed up late playing spoons, ate WAY to much, and laughed only a couple of times!
That night was a completely different story however. After we went to be around 2:30, Olivia decided she wanted to get up for the day around 4:45. And to my wondering surprise.... she didn't go back to sleep. I believe it was around 5:30 when I was very loudly (not yelling) at Casey telling him to "pack it all up we are outta here!"










1 comment:
What cute pics! Would you please send me the one of us, and the one of all the grandkids with Nana? Yours are MUCH better than mine! I sent the one I had of all the grandkids to Ashlee, but maybe send this one to her instead. You're the best!
Post a Comment