November 22, 2009

Dang Mice!

Ok so you can insert you own words there if you would like! So a couple of weeks ago, (since I'm behind on my blogging), I was upstairs and Casey yelled from the bottom of the stairs "UM Am, we have a mouse!!!

Back the truck up! Shut up!
So what do two grown adults do????

FIRST you come up with a plan of ATTACK!!
SECOND - You get on appropriate gear, also known as Rain Boots!
THIRD - Yes you may be 400 times the size of this small God given creature but it still scares the crap out of you, but you must WIN this battle!

That is the ONE thing we both do not deal well with in our home! INTRUDERS!
So we literally rearrange our entire front room furniture in order to kill the stupid thing.

Also let me just state that there "may" have been some inappropriate words exchanged at this time, and because of that I am asking for forgiveness. As well as some "hand gestures" by Casey, and he as well would like to seek forgiveness for his actions.

So back to the scene! I propped up all the furniture seeing as how this little turd was behind the entertainment center, we had a couple of options.

#1 Get it out the front door, dead or alive!
#2 Get it out the kitchen door, dead or alive!
#3 Wait for this thing to take over the house and waive our white flag!

We chose option #1,Twitty's Are Not Quitters!!!!

So after much laughter, a little pee in our pants from being scared (more on my part) we managed to literally scare the little critter out from the entertainment center and Casey in his bravery swept it out the front door! He gave that thing a chuck like he was playing for a Hockey team!

Some may ask, why didn't you just kill the little thing???
I DON"T KNOW!!! But never look back folks, never look back!

(Disclaimer, if you have small children near you do not let them see the picture below) Notice the dear man, in MY rain boots!!!






This is me yelling at our little visitor!





This is the "UNHAPPY AMY"!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I THINK I JUST WET MYSELF FROM LAUGHING SO HARD! You had told me the story, but nothing does it justice more than those pictures! PRICELESS! I think I'll send them to mom for the family Christmas letter!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

You guys crack me up! You told the story so well here... Love it!

Anonymous said...

EWWWW!!! Grr - those nasty little rodents - I'm sooooo glad (sorry!!) to hear that we're not the only ones in this neighborhood battling those awful things - we've had about 70 hits on our traps outside in the last 6 weeks! And we've killed three of them inside - sheesh - how do you get rid of them?? I CANNOT STAND MICE...yucky!! Help us all! They're taking over!!!