September 29, 2009

A drive up the canyon.

We decided the spend an afternoon together taking a drive up the canyon. And what a glorious decision that was!! It was BEAUTIFUL!!! It's days like this that make you realize what a gorgeous place we live in. It makes me excited to go snowboarding and not be able to walk for days afterwards, but sooo worth it.

Don't mind the pathetic group photo, I put the camera on the fence rail and prayed that it didn't fall into the lake

(unless it did I would have to get a new camera! Oh what a shame that would be....)


Don't mind my Moo Moo shirt! It kindof looks like a house dress, I'm sorry Olivia to embarass you like this.


I've always found something romantic and sneaky about carving your intials in a tree! One day, one day!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I own those EXACT same boots! Damn you for making them look so much better on you! Love you guys!!!

Sandi said...

What a special day! That little girl CANNOT be any cuter! Is that a word? Happy day to all of you!

emily said...

Hey Amy - What day did you go up to Silver Lake? We went up on Sunday evening and it was packed! We still had fun. Love the mountains!