I going to start selling some CrAfTy GiRlY FrIlLy things to pay for my diet coke addiction! Let me know if you interested in purchasing some and stay tuned for other items!
I want to buy some!! My bow collection is running low. Ella isn't allowed to wear bows to school anymore she keeps losing them! Let me know where you are selling them at!
Okay, I want to order a plain white one that is something different. Ashlyn has a dance recital coming up and has to wear a plain white bow, I just want something cute that stands out! Let me know how much, I also want a pink one, you can make it look like whatever you want. Thanks Amy
Well Hello there! Welcome to my blog stay a while! This is tidbits of my life and lil something something about me is....loves diet coke, running, the beach, design, photography, my family, cupcakes, good dancing tunes, and eating really anything that is bad for me!
9 comments:
Olivia's photos on your header are adorable. I definitely want some bows for Kambell (and maybe Ty). Let's talk.
I would buy some, but (unfortunately) I have no use for them. Why, oh why, did God feel it was a good idea to give me all boys???
I want to buy some!! My bow collection is running low. Ella isn't allowed to wear bows to school anymore she keeps losing them! Let me know where you are selling them at!
Sign me up... I can use some more bows again! ;)
Okay, I want to order a plain white one that is something different. Ashlyn has a dance recital coming up and has to wear a plain white bow, I just want something cute that stands out! Let me know how much, I also want a pink one, you can make it look like whatever you want. Thanks Amy
The one in that picture is so different! Love it. I would totally buy one.
So cute Amy! I love them and your right they are unique!
Yes please...tell us when you are selling them and I will come pick some up! AWESOME skills
Love the bow. How can I get one?
Post a Comment