I am an idiot and have decided to run in the Wasatch Back Relay for the third time. And I am in a slump right now with my ipod music selections. I need your HELP!
What songs do you all listen to get your grove thing on? What's that one song that you find your self pumping up the radio and shaking your booty while drive to? HELP!!! I need all the suggestions I can get, Brittany Spears just ain't cutting it anymore?
May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Nelly Furtado has a fun ones with good beats. (wait for you, all good things, Te Busque) Good luck with your race!
How about some Nelly:)Or I love Shakira!
Fergie!! And Justin timberlake, best running music ever!
Sooo, I don't have any songs on my ipod so I am no help in that regard! But, I am running in the Wasatch Back so hopefully I will see you up there.
I agree with JT and Fergie...but also throw in some Rhianna...
Say Hey (I Love You) by Michael Franti (I think that is his last name). I {heart} that song
I know the race is over, but thought I'd still share. Brad Millet (who also ran the wasatch back) gave me some good suggestions:
Whispers in the Dark by Skillet
Breathe by Breaking Benjamin
Various songs by Three Days Grace
(watch out for some songs with explicit lyrics though)
Linkin Park
Angels and Airwaves
So yeah, those are kinda a different genre than Justin Timberlake, but they are good for running!
Post a Comment