May 21, 2009

I'm a nut!

Here is today in a nutshell.....

Get up to go running and remember "oh wait your stupid stroller is broken remember..... how you got stuck three miles from home yesterday???". Which reminds me that either I apparently don't have that many friends or I just haven't put anyone's number in my phone to call in case of an emergency.

Put that on the list!!! To #1 get more friends and #2 put their numbers in your phone stupid!!

Did a little yard work. My itty bitty fingers are numb from pulling weeds and they are covered in dirt. I look like a 12 year old boy who just doesn't care!

Went to see Papa Twitty in the classroom today. No wonder everyone loves him, all they did was goof around. Granted it is almost the last day of school. Why couldn't I have cute and great seminary teachers like him. I may have actually gone!

Went to the bike shop so that I could continue to train for this silly Wasatch Back Race. Which every year I swear I won't do the next year and here I am again. Would someone check my pulse.

And while at this bike shop my lovely daughter did the GREATEST THING EVER!! First she ripped a fart that if you didn't know better you would think an old man was standing next to me. Keep in mind she does this while I am talking to the store owner!! Gotta love it. And then immediately following she takes her hands puts them on my face, grabbing both sides of my head and forces me to kiss her!! This kid is hilarious!!

Oh and I forgot I decide to spoil myself and got a yummy sandwich from Paradise Bakery, again by myself, where I realized again I need friends!! And then tried to make it home in the ridiculous traffic.

Yada Yada then a little bit of this and a little bit of that, with dinner and a short run in to wrap up the night.

Now it's off to editing pictures and watching my favorite TV show "So You Think You Can Dance"!!! A little "amy time".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy - if only I could hang out with you every day and be your friend that shares your fun experiences with... I'd do it in a heart beat... Can you pay me to do that? Then I can stop working and we can hang out all day!

Justin, Leta, Isaac, Katie, & Miles Robinson said...

Amy,

I love your posts. They are highly entertaining. Guess what though? You are not a loser. You're just a busy mommy.