By the way is it just me or sometimes the little old ladies really angry that work there? Shouldn't they be happy, it's like the happiest place in the whole world? Sorry grandma's that's just the way I feel sometimes.
So I thought I'd get the old sewing machine out and brush the dust off and get to work. DO NOT LOOK CLOSELY but I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself. Now I'm off to buy more fabric!!!
Anyone wanna make one just let me know and we could all get together and have one of those "girly nights"!
12 comments:
I want to make one...but people might look at me strangely when I show up at church with 3 little boys in dresses! :(
Nice Amy!!
Super cute!
Oh my gosh that is adorable..... I would love to make one for Chloe... She doesn't have an easter dress yet. I should go find some fabric & you can help me!!!heehee So again thanks for helping me with pic's last night. You did an amazing job & i can't wait to see the final results. Lots of love. If you really want to help make a dress for miss Chloe, i will totally pay you!!!!
I want to make one too!
SO cute. way to go Amy
Looks great! I think I may have to borrow the pattern..
How cute!! Great job!!! You are so talented!
whoa - hold up! you made that dress? what the freak? who are YOU? where did the Amy I know go? That dress is seriously da bomb! Can you teach me?
Amy - I found you on Linda's blog. Your hair is long and you have a baby!!! Congratulations! The dress by the way is adorable I am so impressed with your skills. And Olivia is darling - I love the video of her laughing. What a fun age.
count me in...for real...plan it and i'll be there with fabric in hand...and i'm telling the old lady what you said about her
That dress is so cute- you inspired me to go to the fabric store... where I got completely overwhelmed and left with nothing. Maybe when we get there you can shop for me.
Post a Comment