January 14, 2009

Casey's Birthday




(click on image to make it bigger!)


Since both of our birthdays are so close it always seems to be a party in our house from Christmas until the beginining of January. We decided to stay a little bit longer in St George than usual because everyone was together we couldn't stop partying!!

First things first, we started the day off with making him breakfast. Sorry for no pictures, ha ha I did that on purpose for the fear that they would end up on next years Christmas Card (Jill and Ryan I am on to your little plan). So Casey turned the big 32 this year!!!

Then we headed to the greatest place on earth..... In and Out!!!! (really this was for my sake!)
We decided it would be fun to go bowling, after they threatended to kick us out for bringing in food we worked our charm and stayed. It was a great time watching the kids bowl and get knock all the pins down, with the help of the bumpers of course!!

And then the adults hired 2 babysitters to watch 8 children under the age of 8 so we could go see a movie. I have one word to say S-U-C-K-E-R-S!!! Ok the kids were all in bed already all they had to do was pay close attention to the 12 moniters, who's baby food was who's, who's child was who's and the detailed notes left by very protective mothers, myself included! We saw the new Tom Cruise movie Valkyrie, it was very good and informative. I felt very smart after watching it and gaining some knowledge. It made me want to go home and just read, read, read.

Anyways Babe I hope you had a great day, I love you and am so lucky to be able to call you my husband. Here are a few reasons why I love you, in no particular order.

1. You're the best husband and daddy EVER! I don't think I have ever seen someone get to excited to see there daughter.
2. You're super sexy!
3. You're hilarious! You know how to make me laugh still after 10 years.
4. You're an amazing at everything you try. You are dilligent and determined to be a good person.
5. You're an excellent example of who I want to be. (and many others would say that as well)
6. You're are compasionate and are always willing to help those in need.
7. You love my family and they love you. (and I love your's)
8. You are very smart, Mr. 4.0 GPA on your Masters!
9. You are always willing to help me with whatever I need, even when I don't say anything. I guess you have mastered "my look" and you jump right in.
10. And I love you because you love me no matter my shortcomings, faults, and quirky thinks I do.

I love ya babe!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys sure know how to party! Love the pictures, stories, and memories! Loves!