January 29, 2009

A glimpse into a Mother's point of view!

First of all I am noticing that I love exclamation marks!!!!! So I apologize for have my blogs bombarded with them!!!! Oh well it's my way of showing my excitement I guess!!!! (are you getting the point?)

Anyways on to the purpose of my post. I just wanted to share one of my favorite things about Olivia......

Her feet.
I wonder one day what she will accomplish with these little ITTY bitty feet?
What paths she will take, what ADVENTURES she will walk through?
What BOYS she will run to (and those she will run away from)?
What songs she will DANCE to?


Her eyes!
I wonder what she will see and capture?
I wonder what VIEWS she will develop on her own?
I wonder what things she will LOVE to watch?
I wonder what COLOR will be her favorite and what hideous color of green she will want to paint her room when she is 12?


Her hands...
What good DEEDS will she do with those hands?
What TALENTS will she develop using her fingers?
Will she want to PLAY the piano, play volleyball, basketball?
Will we sew a quilt one day together using our pointer finger?
Will we take many walks together and will she want to hold our hands or will she be to independent to do that?



I know my mom is crying right now!!!
By the way I took those pictures from my point of view in the car. On that day she figured out how to clap in while sitting in her car seat on the way to Grandmas.

4 comments:

Jill said...

VERY sweet post Am! I miss those little hands, eyes, and feet SO much! Give her a great big kiss for me!

Love ya!

Lindsay and Mike said...

So cute! She is a doll!

Tina said...

What a cute tender post and your mom wasn't the only one crying.

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Oh, how sweet! I love the way you captured her perspective. She sure has cute feet, and hands, and eyes, and everything!