November 1, 2008

Halloween Preview!

I am determined that Halloween is just a sweet release for parents to torture their children just as we were when we were little. I was literally in tears (laughing my head off) when I put Olivia in Costume #1. For some reason it reminded me of Christmas Story when Ralphy was told to put on the sleeper he received on Christmas morn!!

More pictures to follow!




NOW BRACE YOURSELF FOR SOME HUMOR!!!!
We were goofing around the other afternoon and Casey and I just couldn't help ourselves.
This will go down as one of those idiotic parental things we did.
(and then dumb enough to post it)



5 comments:

CaraDee said...

That is too cute!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! Olivia is MUCH cuter than Ralphy!

Jessa said...

She's adorable!!

Brooke said...

Amy- This is Brooke (Thompson) Painter. I found your blog this morning and I am so excited for you guys. She is gorgeous. I read back a little and it looks like you might be going private. If you do please add me. I would love to keep in touch.
brookepainter@hotmail.com

Natée said...

Hi, I'm just blog lurking. Actually, Melissa Shippen told me your fabulous news and I had to come take a peak. Congratulations! Olivia is a very lucky little girl to get you two for parents. Best of luck to you!
Natee