November 1, 2008

Baby Shower!!!

So my dear mother and sisters threw a baby shower for Olivia!! You guys are AMAZING!! We love you all so much. Of course everything was perfect, from the pink and brown napkins to the pink frosting on the cake. All this pink reminds me of my Positively Perfect Purple Party, but that's another story. Thanks to everyone who came it meant a lot to see all of you and see how much Olivia is loved. Thanks again for an awesome party and I'm just glad no one spike the punch so I could remember it all!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

SO SO sad I couldn't be there:(

Tandy said...

Looks like you had a great turn out. Sorry I had to miss it we had family pictures scheduled and it was my whole side of the family and it was the only day in 2 months we could make it work. Wish I could have been there. And seriously could you possible dress her any cuter?