August 25, 2008

10 Year Reunion!!











I can’t believe it’s been 10 years already. As we all say… How time flies”. What a lame saying if I say so myself. I will be planning these dang things for the rest of my life. I swear they didn’t disclaim that I was responsible for these events when I ran for Senior Class Student Body. If they did I was clearly not paying attention. Surprise Surprise!!
Regardless here we are, we had Bingham High School’s Class of 1998 reunion this weekend. As Casey said, (bless his heart for helping) he said the best part was being able to put “Blue and White” balloons all over U of U’s campus!!
I hope everyone had a good time, we had a good turnout (approximately 175) but when you consider we graduated with over 1000 people you never know what you are going to get. It was good to see so many familiar faces that I haven’t seen in 10 years. And amazingly enough I didn’t see a lot of change, it must be the South Jordan water. So cheer’s here’s to 15 more years!! GO MINERS!!!

5 comments:

jEn said...

how fun 10 years! woo woo! i didn't know you were doing photography but thats awesome. good to know:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

what in the world! send me that blasted picture of me and my boyfriend! don't hold back... i've got to frame that sucker for work! and how did you get that cute font? man you must have a lot of time of your hands... thanks for the sweet post. i'm going to steal some photos and use them on mine! loves! nice job on the planning!

emily said...

So glad you posted pics!! Fun to see the happenings of the 10 year. Sindee said the planning was so thoughtful and way nice. Way to go Amy!! Sorry I am not a trooper to support you. I suck. Go phatties!

Annie said...

Hello Amy! I was blog stalking today and ran across yours.... you are so dang cute. It was good to see you at the reunion. Keep in touch. xoxo