
Okay so anyone who know the Twitty's knows that we have a slight fear of Birds! The are honestly out to get us, especially Casey. I don't know what he did when he was a child to make them angry but they remember.. oh do they remember. Some people don't believe us, but here is the latest scandal they have developed.
We came home last night and as I got out of my car I could hear something scratching at our house, I immediately knew!! BIRDS gosh darn BIRDS! We came inside and as I opened the door I could hear the scratching continue. (are you afraid yet?) and as I look up into our timbers I see huge feathers poking down from the rain gutter. We shut the door, because our luck they would find a way into the house and make themselves at home. Immediately two huge crows flew away.
So this morning as I am trying to make myself presentable to the public eye, I look out the window and THREE crows are out on the front yard. I'm not exaggerating these birds are the size of a small child. So what does this mean... I'm going to have to put a stupid fake Owl out on the timbers so hopefully scare these suckers outta here! They're gaining in numbers, I may have to start rallying my neighbors to help out. Casey continued to tell me last night that they don't mess around and that they wouldn't hesitate to eat my eyes out. Lovely sight, sweet dreams!
5 comments:
We have been seeing birds flying around here alot as well..I have no idea where they are coming from but there is alot! You are my visitng teacher by the way!
Holy cow! I am laughing so hard! I can so clearly see Casey's look of horror as he realizes that birds are near! I still remember when he was viciously attacked by those gosh darn ducks at mom's house. Poor guy!
Good luck with the owl! That will be a darling addition to your adorable house!
Love ya lots and lots!
Thats so funny! Birds are freaky though! Especially crows! You guys house is so cute, where is it at?
How crazy-I am terrified of birds. And if I see a clump of birds I get the willies and I feel a lump in my throat. I am getting the idiot shivers just thinking about it. Maybe I'm autistic-that's what Matt says. I'm not really sure what that has to do with birds-anyway. Best of luck. I too, think your entry way is freakin cute.
Our neighbors tried the fake owl thing. Now their unwanted pigeons have a friend. Good luck!
Post a Comment