May 5, 2008

My First Try!







I'm so glad that my first try at this was with Family. Nolan and Drew were great...oh and I couldn't have done it without Ryan and Deb. Love you guys!!

8 comments:

nancy said...

Way to go. You do such a good job. I was going to call you and see if you would take some ics of Zack for his bday.
These are so cute. The kids are so cute too!
Love ya cant wait for the run!!

Ashlee said...

So fun! You did good!
I think Drew looks like a little Ryan... I love the one of them holding him with the black background and he's got a cute little smile! Tiny babies are the cutest subjects.
Nice work, Amy!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!!! You took those?!? Amazing...absolutely amazing! You should start your own business & become a bazillionaire! :) Love it!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Amy... when/where/how much? We want you to take CJ's pictures. I kmow weve talked about it, but we need to do it.

love birds and a few chicklets said...

Amy... When you said you were interested in photography I honestly didn't think you were serious. If you are ever interested in teaming up let me know. I have just had so many people say that they want to do it... but they are never serious. I am thinking about running a family special thru May... So if I land anything I think I will call Ya! Any by the way... GREAT JOB!!

emily said...

Great job, Amy!! Love the pics!

natalie said...

Dang- these look awesome!!! I am totally impressed. You need to move to Montana and start a business because all of the photographers here are ghetto and theie quality stinks. Think about it-LOL

Amy M. said...

Amy,
Great pictures. You are so talented. It was so nice to see you this last visit. We will def. need to have a girls night next time.