April 1, 2008

Casey's Addition!

Okay so since Casey never gets to add to my (OH, I mean our blog) he wanted to add something for once. I'm sure as time goes on he will become more and more comfortable with this whole blogging world and get really creative. But this is all he wanted to add for the time being.

11 comments:

Behunin Family said...

I REALLY hope this isn't some April Fools joke! We need some more info FOR SURE!!!

Casey?!? Are you being for reals?!?

nancy said...

What? I didnt even think about it being April Fools! If it is funny if not I am so happy for you! Love ya guys

Kim said...

Mean, mean, mean, and cruel. Oh and did I say mean?

emily said...

I'm gonna belive you bc my mom found out that she was prego with me on April Fool's Day! (However, she really wished it was a joke!!)

CONGRATS!

Sally said...

Alright, I don't know what to say! I wouldn't think you'd joke about it, (not that I wouldn't!) but I can't tell. Hmmm. I'll go with everyone else. Congrats if you are! And if not, you have one Punk Ass husband.

CaraDee said...

I don't believe this s*@! for one second. Not today, but if it's true, my heart skipped a beat. If it's not, we will never speak again. Okay then...

Jill said...

Ha, ha! So funny! This cannot possibly be true because if I found out this kind of news from your blasted blog, you would be dead meat! Do you hear me? I BETTER be the 2nd person to know ... just after CASEY!

Love ya lots! Happy Fool's Day!
Your sis

nancy said...

This is about the 10th time I have checked for an up date. I think its true and I am so so happy and excited! I am already stopping at baby gap today! So if this is a joke Casey will look great in a 6-9 month pink and white flowerd little number!!!

Liz said...

Well if this is true than congrats, if this is a really cruel April Fools joke than that is just mean.

Nick and Kara said...

I laughed. -nick

Marie Stott said...

Hey you stole my picture. Actually its Pete's little sisters picture but it was my, not so very funny, joke. Ha ha