Well another beautiful Easter yesterday! I love it for the obvious reason but another thing I love is going to church and seeing all the adorable kids (especially girls, sorry boys) in their best Easter Dresses. And then there's of course the Easter egg hunt, I wanted to have an adult hunt yesterday for my cousins, but I didn't think about it until it was too late. But I can only imagine how fun that would be with all adults, No Mercy! We went to my Aunt Karen's for dinner and her infamous rolls, and then Zack got to have his own egg hunt. LUCKY! The privileges of being the only grandchild to come to the party. He's is absolutely adorable and he's so lucky to have an awesome Mom who I adore. (luv ya Nancy)
These grass pots were our Easter baskets. I hate that plastic stuff that gets everywhere and you find some in the middle of August under your couch and the fake grass at craft stores is a fortune. I would have to sell my right leg to afford it, so I said to myself "Self you can just plant your own darn grass" and so I did. Since we don't have a yard yet, this is our yard for now. It's good practice for mowing the grass, thanks goodness we don't have to trim our yard by hand. 
4 comments:
Way cute pics and way cute blog from my way cute little sis! I love ya lots and lots! When are you coming down again? We need some girl time!
Love ya!
I love the new background, its way cute! Good idea about the grass, i keep finding all over! It was so sun to see you guys it feels like its been far to long! Love ya
I was so happy to see your comment. How in the world did you find us? I just know I like you because I can feel your energy through your comments and I love your sense-of-humor. I am being blundt in asking but is that your little guy? Last time we talked, which was forever ago you didn't have a child. I am so glad you were finally blessed with a little angel. You guys deserve a lot more! Please keep in touch. We are in Utah all of the time. It's like we never moved. Plwase don't be strangers!!!
Cute grass. Oh, and can you come to my house and help me arrange my sh%* to look as good as yours does? I need help...boo hoo.
Post a Comment