March 6, 2008

What's New!





Okay Okay, enough I will blog something. But I'm just warning you there is a reason why I haven't added anything, because NOTHING exciting happens. Just kidding so here's a list of things I have been doing or things I've been thinking about lately.

1. I hate technology! (sometimes, okay particularly yesterday) My phone, my "Baby", my laptop and my camera all died or had problems. Who does that happen to besides me? You should have heard the things coming out of my mouth last night, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. In case your wondering I did neither, I just went into the other room and ate something. (the cure for everything)
Along the same lines of technology I would like to add that I hate automated telephone services. Do you know what I'm talking about. The ones where you have to basically spell everything out and it still gets it wrong!!! I was trying to get tickets to a movie over the phone the other night, and let's just say I was yelling at Mrs. Lady Robot on the phone, and she didn't get it. It seriously is funny now, but when you say something and then you hear the famous words "I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOU, DID YOU SAY....." NO!
I apologize, I sound like a crazy mad woman. I really am very happy.
2. I've been taking some photography classes, and have come to the conclusion that I stink! Or maybe it's just that my camera is so dang complicated and I don't have the talent or patience to figure it out. I swear that thing could pay your bills, make dinner, and exercise for you, if you wanted!

3. We went to Kate's baptism a couple weekends ago, Josh's bball game, and little CJ's blessing last Sunday. I love being and Aunt, I have the best family in the whole world. It's a little funny when my "little-big" brother is showing me how to hold is son just the right way. He's such a good daddy!

4. I'm addicted to Sarah McLachlan lately. If any of you need a good cd, go get "afterglow". Its amazing.

5. ALL of the snow is melted in our yard!! YIPPEE!!! Although we've just realized what junk has been buried all winter. You know what that means...... car washes and flip flops baby!!!

6. For all of you who need a little kick in the pants, I offer you the invitation to participate in a little exercise I like to call "yoga" . Since its been too cold to go running, I did yoga the past couple of nights, and I'm hear to tell ya, it ain't' no walk in the park. You'd think I had gone in for surgery the way I am walking lately. It's so deceiving, it looks to easy. Sure I can stand on one leg, with the other touching the ceiling while my arms are moving in opposite directions. Uh Hello, I'm not GUMBY!
7. Oh and heaven for bid, we adopt a baby boy. (We really don't care) it just that I have an addiction and it's called "little girl shoes"! If we have a boy, he will have to wear dresses and little leather shoes for the first two years of his life. Pray for him!!
So that's my life in a nutshell lately. Enjoy the sunshine!!

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh where did you get that little dress?? I think your pictures are super...don't give up!

Jill said...

Hey sis! Yeah, you finally updated and I loved reading all about what you've been doing. LOVE the pictures! You are amazing! Hang in there ... it's almost spring!

I love ya loads!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Amy, I have to confess: I have no "fatherly instinct", I was just showing you what the Grandmas had shown me, so...

PS. When can we hire you to take some pictures for us, since we only have pics of CJ lying on the ground or the changing table?

-J

CaraDee said...

I thought that baby with Casey was your big announcement dangit! I also want to know where you got such a cute dress. It reminds me of Target.

Unknown said...

No that baby is not our's!!! And the dress is apparently made out of a pillow case, I'm determined to make one, one day HA!

Behunin Family said...

Amy, your pictures are GREAT!!! I love them!
I caught Liza painting Grant's toes this morning. He didn't seem to mind at all. So I'm sure your little guy would proudly (and very handsomly... is that a word?!?) wear cute shoes. We have those shoes! I love them!
LOVE the dress. You can make us one. Or two. I'm not creative and even if it was the easiest thing ever, I'd screw it up. :)
Hope to see you soon! We'll be there conference weekend. You need to come hold our chub. We don't care how you hold him- he's just glad people are loving on him. :) See ya!

Robyn said...

Hey I think you do great at pictures, where are you taking you class, my other firend just took one ans said its so hard to figure out her camera too! Good luck!

nancy said...

I am with you on the flip flop thing, I have been wearing them for the last 9 days, Its March so to me that means flip flops even if it is still cold.

Dont worry about putting your kid in girl cloths, i use to put bows in Zacks hair.
Boy or girl that will be one lucky kid!!!

Brenda said...

Amy Dear! I saw your blog link through Sally's. We sure miss everyone from the townhome days! It was great to read up on your and Casey's life. Love, love the new house! It's fabulous! Brenda Miles

Amy M. said...

Amy,
For starters, you are an amazing photographer. Seriously, I love the pics of the dresser and shoes. It was so great to see you for the baptism. Im serious about the girls night next time your here.