February 11, 2008

TAG I'M IT!


Okay so I have been tagged for a while and I have been avoiding it and it's taken me this long to come up with 10 things that not everyone knows about me, so here is goes. I will apologize in advance for the odd but factual things about me. Feel free to just view one of my friends blogs instead of continuing to read.
1. I am clumsy... I think I should be surrounded with bubble wrap. I trip several times a week, on my own feet. I have many embarrassing stories to share.
2. I think automatic car washes are for suckers! (just my opinion) I count it as my exercise when I wash my car. And I love to do yard work; I can't wait until this summer when I get to mow our lawn. Our neighbors are going to think, Casey's a slave driver because I will be the one out there doing it. I love it.
3. My music is always blaring in my car and I don't realize how loud until I see people staring as I pull up to the gas station. And I love to drive FAST!!! Only one ticket by the way!
4. I love photography and am going to start my own business soon which is my goal for 2008. So if anyone wants me to practice on them or their children, let me know.
5. I own 35 pairs of flip flops.
6. I wish I was a runner, a good runner. I try and we are going to kick butt this year in the Wasatch Back Relay, but that is only to the credit of our team members. Go Team Lightly Chafed!!
7. I want to own a pair of red cowboy boots! I am on a search right now for a pair.
8. I refuse to wear a one piece swimsuit, I know SINNER! But I also refuse to look like a 12 year old boy in one.
9. I ALWAYS have to have food with me. If you really know me you will know that I have food wherever I am, my desk, my purse, my glove box in my car. I can't go to the gas station with out my diet coke and a "little snack". I seriously get nervous if I don't have food nearby.
10. I laugh really loud and occasionally a "cackle" will burst out and I sound like I'm at the County Fair. So people tell me!!!
I tag, Brittany, Andrea, & Kim (Have fun with it)

14 comments:

Sally said...

Amy, watch out for nipple chafing. Andy from the office got it real bad, remember? ;)

Amy M. said...

Amy,
That was the funniest post so far! #1. My kids are always available to use as guinie pigs for your photo shoots. #2. Amen sister, on your car wash compaint. #3. Love the fact that you love to eat. ME TOO! Great post, I needed the laugh.

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

Amy, I didn't know you are going into photography! You can take pictures of my belly and chad if you want!! Before I have this baby in 5 weeks!

Jill said...

You are truly the funnest person I know and I am SO glad to call you my "sista!" You're the best! By the way, you can practice your photo skills on my kiddos when you come visit in 2 weeks. Okey, dokey? And bring your flip flops cause it's gonna be beautiful weather ... I just know it!

Love ya!

nancy said...

Amy,
I love you. I knew you liked taking pics but i did not know you want to do it. I am a bad cousin.Feel free to snap some of the little man whenever. And kate my word that girl should work for gap. love ya

CaraDee said...

Oh I love you.

Bradicus said...

Amy, that was absolutely funny. I'm glad you own that many pairs of flip flops....Brad is always making fun of me for how many pairs of shoes I own so I'm glad I know someone who can relate to needing to own many pairs of shoes....About photography, After I saw those pictures of Kate, Maddie, and others that you posted on your blog, I was actually going to see if you could take any of Brad and I this spring since it has been since our engagement pics that we were last photographed. Sad, huh... Well I hope the rest of your day is swell. P.S. This is Kim & were you tagging Kim your cousin or me.

Unknown said...

I laughed my ass off when i read that post... lol! PS, maybe you should add my husband next to my name? His name is Josh bytheway... :) (is that all one word? - Good gosh!)

Unknown said...

oh, and another thing - you can practice taken my picture! or my kid, or my husband, or all three of us! we'd love it!

emily said...

Sindee would want you to take pictures of her! HA! :) Now you are booked solid with picture taking! I have a whole family over here waiting for you. Loved your blog.

Kristin said...

i got two kids (pretty cute ones i might add) who would sit in front of a camera any day for you...and it would give me an excuse to see you someplace other than the bar in downtown lehi...

Aubrey said...

i am so impressed with your flip flop collection. you think i could come over and admire them in all their glory?
oh, i hear you on the food thing. me without food nearby= a slightly nuerotic woman...

xoxo.

Kim said...

K, so the 10 facts made me laugh pretty hard, but not nearly as hard as the picture!!! So freakin cute! and which Kim did you tag, cuz if it's me, I've got some brainstorming to do!

Robyn said...

Hey, you probably dont remember me, but Im good friends with casey, I found your blog through Jared and Keri's. Tell him hi and to check out my blog, its been so fun to keep in touch with everyone this way! I hope you guys are doing well.And keep in touch!~Robyn Bullock