4 Jobs I've Had (and still have):
1. Linen's N'Things
2. 1-800-Contacts
3. Sage Communities (For Eight lovely years and I think I will retire here)
4. Babysitter of my husband (ha ha)
4 Movies I can Watch Over and Over:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Something like Dumb & Dumber or Nacho Libre
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days
4. Steel Magnolias (Every day, not kidding in the summer of eighth grade, pretty sad)
4 Places I've Lived:
1. Riverton, UT
2. Eagle Mountain, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Lehi, UT
4 Guilty Pleasures:
1. Diet Coke, Diet Coke, Diet Coke
2. Shopping
3. Any Food
4. Shopping, Food, & Diet Coke
4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office... of course
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Shark or Cold Case
4. Reality TV! Survivor, The Bachelor, Amazing Race
4 Favorite Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Cozumel, Mexico
2. Ixtapa, Mexico
3. California
4. Cayman Islands
4 Favorite Foods:
1. My sis's Lasagna
2. Diet Coke and Grandma's Double Chocolate Cookies (some won't say that's "food" but trust me it has feed me several times in desperate need)
3. Pork Burritos Enchilada style from Cafe Rio
4. My hubby's spaghetti
4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Decorating my house!
2. Shopping
3. Italy
4. Anywhere with Casey
4 Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Email
2. My blog
3. All of my family and friends' blogs
4. Bank
4 Things I would Like to Know How to Do:
1. Professional Photography
2. Balance a checkbook (I know how I just wish I did)
3. Photoshop
4. Dance ... I'm with you Ashley/Jill
4 Happy Moments:
1. Seeing my husband happy
2. Laughing at anything and everything
3. Seeing other people happy
4. ?
4 Things I Want to Do Next Year:
1. Have a baby
2. Be a better wife
3. Exercise
4. Do more photography
I'm tagging: My friend Sindee
November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment