November 21, 2007

Just a few Pics!

Katelyn is about as beautiful as it gets. Josh is a ham and a crackup.

Nana and Nolan playing on the swings. Mom and Nolan in deep thought! Probably learning something new.

Don't mind the chocolate covered face, obviously Dad was babysitting.

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Ames, did you take this pictures? If so they are beautiful. You did a great job!! Well let me know. Happy Thanksgiving!! --Kimmy (brad's wife)

The Johnsons said...

and when I say "this pictures", I mean "these" pictures..... :) My bad.

Amy M. said...

Amy,
Seriously, I love your photos! If you ever need a couple of rug-rats to "test" on, you know where to find me. But seriously, you sure do have the "nack" for that sort of thing. I'll e-mail you later. Tell your sis Hi for me...I am already having Jill withdrawls. Pathetic, I know.

The Thurstons said...

"obviously Dad was babysitting"?...

...ok, you're right.