I know your thinking, what the what? It's to early to be thinking about Easter. Umm no my friends.
Easter is early this year (or at least it seems) and for this project you will need a couple weeks head start.
So easy and so cute. What says spring that fresh grass baskets in your home? I say nothing.
You will need;
Your pot, basket, whatever you would like
Grass Seed (about $13 at Home Depot)
Potting soil
I recommend since the seed is expensive and you literally use a hand full that you gather your lady friends and make a night of it.
Fill your pots with soil leaving about 1 inch in the top.
Grab your seed and if you have little hands around this is a perfect project for them.
Layer the seed with covering the soil completely.
Not to heavy but enough that you don't see the soil.
Sorry about the low cut tank top hehe!
She picked out what she wanted to wear.
Put another layer of soil, covering the seeds.
Just a layer that's probably 1/4" thick.
I like to water the pots with spray bottle.
Plus your little ones can help with that as well.
And botta bing! You will start seeing your seeds pop up within a week or so.
And the fun part is you get to trim your grass like a haircut!
(I'm easily entertained, what can I say).







3 comments:
how fun! I think I would try to cut my grass like a chia pet! bahaha remember those?! the eggs in the grass is super cute!
so fun, awesome shots too!
How cute are you?! What fun ideas and an adorable blog you have!
Post a Comment