I have a thing for loving front doors and their entries.
I want something that screams "Come on in, lil lady"
So I decided to recreate a table that I had seen on pinterest.
The pin didn't have a link so I had to recreate
the entire thing, which was fun as buttons I tell ya.
Supplies needed
1 12x2x96 piece of wood
1 1x6x8
Wood Glue
Paint
If you would like to make on here is how you do it.
Grab your keys and $20 bucks and head to Home Depot.
In the lumber section get a 12x2x96 piece of lumber.
I went with the cheap stuff but you can go all out if you want.
The table height is going to be approx 32"
With you 12x2x96 piece have them cut 3 30' pieces.
The X in the middle of the table is a different size of lumber.
For that you will need 1 1x6x8"
Have the lumber store cut it in half, leaving you with 2 4' pieces.
And set this aside for the next step.
When you have your 3 pieces use Wood Glue to
attach the sides to the top. I did one side at a time,
giving it enough time to dry before standing it upright.
Once you have attached your sides and have a freestanding table
lay your table on the floor with one of your 4" pieces underneath it.
Hightech here folks!!
See how I did below.
Making sure that your X piece matches up at the top
corner and opposite bottom corner.
Draw a line with the pen on the inside.
This is where you will cut your next piece to insert into the table.
Put some pretty flowers on the tip and there you have it a beautiful entry!




No comments:
Post a Comment