Thank you thank you thank you for all of you that signed up for the giveaway!!!
It really means the world to me that you would trust me enough to come into your home.
Ok plus I get it, it was free and who doesn't like free?
So yadda yadda yadda on to the big news.
I have the highest technology and random computerized program that you all are to excited about. Ok it was a piece of paper and and bucket and the fingers of a 3 year old that picked the name. And honest Abe we went with the first name.
So Amber from This and That please email me at twitamy@gmail.com and let's get this party started. For those of you who are still intersted please email or call me and I am happy to come into your homes and help you create something you love!
I will have all of my information and be launching my name here very soon!
I can't tell you how excited I am. I have been saving several tricks up my sleeve just for this. So thanks again!!! Love ya'll!


1 comment:
lucky her! and cute way to handle a drawing!
Post a Comment