February 27, 2012

Valentines Day

I still can't decide if I love or hate Valentines Day?
  Then again I'm not the lovey dovey kind of girl. 

However I would die of laughter if Casey pulled a Jon Cussack move and started quoting lines from Serendipty or something, sent me a signing telegram, or sprinkled our home with rose petals.  He would do those things and we both would laugh! 

Our Valentines this year was so romantic that he was out of town on business for the big day.  I think we sent each other a text or something!  Ha ha how non centimental are we! 
Liv had a class party for preschool then she and I went to Zupas for a romantic lunch with 400 other women. 

Liv and I decorated store bought sugar cookies. (the best idea I had in a while)
We were getting ready to walk out the door to go to a neighborhood party when
Liv got sick and let's just say we spend the rest of our Love Day evening the the bathroom.
That's parenthood for ya!




No comments: